Anxiously awaiting the unveiling - 2020 Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

Anxiously awaiting the unveiling

Hi all! Long time Ford fan and have been following some of the mags for info. Figured I’d go to a better source. Keeping my fingers crossed they actually bring us a true off roader reminiscent of the original with styling to match and not some boulevard queen. Thanks for having me!
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 10:25 AM

Welcome to the forum Chris! Glad to have another interested member in our community. Looking forward to speculating/wishlisting with you until the official reveal.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 08:45 AM

Welcome to the community. Ford has already alluded to the off road capability of the baby variant, so I think its a safe bet that the fullsize model will offer even more. But there is still a concern that they may go overboard with modernizing the design.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 08:55 AM

Welcome. And Ford is well aware of what's at stake with the launch of a new Bronco, and that's probably the exact reason why we've seen a delay in the official reveal.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Tom

Seeing pictures of the Ford Mach 1 SUV and how much of it trickled down to the sporty Ford Edge is giving me hope. Come time to see it unveiled I think most Ford enthusiasts won't be let down.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Ford just announced that their first electric SUV wont be named the Mach 1, and the earlier teaser images seem to indicate a lot of borrowed styling cues from the Mustang. Really hope they aren't crossovering their sports car.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
Ford just announced that their first electric SUV wont be named the Mach 1, and the earlier teaser images seem to indicate a lot of borrowed styling cues from the Mustang. Really hope they aren't crossovering their sports car.
There will be some cross over because these days sporty styling is what consumers want. IMO, of all SUV models to not go that direction it should be the Bronco and Excursion.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page