Reviews? - Page 2 - 2020 Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 10:39 AM
Moo

Best publicity stunt is to just left journalists take it off road over some tough trails. That's what Jeep did with the new Wrangler.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2017, 12:22 AM
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo View Post
Best publicity stunt is to just left journalists take it off road over some tough trails. That's what Jeep did with the new Wrangler.
I'm with you on that one because in the hands of the right reviewers can set the right tone and even motivate some people to buy. In my case it would be the guys at TFL trucks which seem to know their pick-up and SUV history.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2017, 07:46 AM
Moo

Definitely the guys at TFL trucks, thought about Jalopnik too as their articles are interesting to read and attention grabbing though a few of them may be biased towards the Jeep Wrangler.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo View Post
Definitely the guys at TFL trucks, thought about Jalopnik too as their articles are interesting to read and attention grabbing though a few of them may be biased towards the Jeep Wrangler.
TFL and independent owners are often where I go. Hard to see if the guys at Jalopnik come from a history of trucks.
TruckTrend is another good source.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-16-2018, 01:57 PM

I know Jalopnik has one Jeep enthusiast who will be ecstatic to drive something like the new Bronco and give his thoughts on it. He's just an old off-road car fan in general and a return of the Bronco is sure to peak his interest, maybe he has even driven one of the older models for comparison.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-21-2018, 07:24 PM
Tom

Haven't seen much from those guys even when it comes to articles that are often shared on forums.
Overall I will be more interested in seeing coverage from people who have experience as owners in other vehicles that will likely share the same platform and powertrains as this Bronco, what they would have to say can't be beat.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page