New rendering/ reveal countdown - Page 2 - 2020 Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
As long as its nothing like that Ecosport looking rendering, than I think we can afford some minor differences. Ford did make it seem like the two door and four door models would look different from each other though, otherwise I don't know why they would say anything about a "baby bronco".
Thankfully Ford proved its not in the business to sabotage products like what Dodge did with Dart. A new vehicle wearing the Bronco name that isn't a true successor will be short lived, much like the Dart
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2018, 09:37 AM

I do wonder weather or not the baby bronco will be entirely different model, though its unlikely considering Ford already has other CUV's in their lineup. The original teaser image that they released doesn't seem to have the straight lines that a lot of people are hoping for in the new model.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-12-2018, 07:08 PM

It looks to me like their rounded in the places they need to be. But from the point of view from the silhouette only, its extremely boxy, at least by today's standards.

Check out my Bronco Logic YouTube Channel!
1996 Wht Sport MAF/OBD II 466
1996 Wht KR 351-4" & 33's 1996 Blue EB 351-32's 1996 Wht/Tan 351-Stock 1995 Blk XLT 351 1994 Blk EB 302-Stock SOLD 30 others....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

We cant really gather much from that teaser image, and I am sure that Ford is well aware that the Ecosport continues to fall short of expectations. Hopefully that's incentive enough for them to deliver a better looking and performing CUV.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 01:51 PM
Tom

If it wasn't for the fact that the EcoSport sells well elsewhere in the world and long established itself, then we wouldn't see it here. This was an easy move for Ford, some might say it was risk free.
They just better play it as if they were testing the waters for an America-specific product in the future.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-17-2018, 09:52 AM

There are some pretty crazy custom builds for the Ecosport in places like India. I don't know if it will ever see the same level of popularity in North America, unless Ford continues to make significant improvements to the platform.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 10:10 AM Thread Starter

I just think there are too many better valued competitors from Honda, Kia and Hyundai in North America. That's not to say that the Ecosport wont be the right vehicle for some, but why spend more money than you have to on a CUV.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Logic View Post
One of the best rendo's I've seen so far. I'm def a buyer if they get close to this with live axles and removable roof.

If Ford keeps it close to this rendering, they will sell a ton of them including one to me. If it looks like the one the OP posted, they can keep it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page