WD-40 Is Brilliant - 2020 Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Tom

WD-40 Is Brilliant

Not the the fact they make a great all around spray that I have been using for decades and keep a small can everywhere, but the fact their Bronco build has some tasteful use off colors. Specifically how they colored the nose end of build, its the type of approach I would like to see Ford do themselves as part of a special edition.

If you haven't seen it already... Google is your best friend
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 09:26 AM
Moo

It's certainly eye catching and not really appealing to most Bronco enthusiasts. Could be a bit too bright and I'd replace the neon yellow bits with something more toned down.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Tom

It sure is too bright but of course the whole idea of how it created a divide between the front end and the rest of the car is what i'm really after.
Sadly with the current trend of colors being used, we will see a lot of flashy color options if it was to come to market.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-15-2017, 03:05 PM
Moo

It's be an amazing piece of machinery if the WD-40 could produce 450 horsepower and 510 pound-feet or torque like the current Raptor, but that won't be a cheap Bronco to purchase.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo View Post
It's be an amazing piece of machinery if the WD-40 could produce 450 horsepower and 510 pound-feet or torque like the current Raptor, but that won't be a cheap Bronco to purchase.
If that's what you want then I rather see it come from Hennessey Performance or some similar brand. Already they have done some great things for the industry, although at the same time there are some negatives to be found on the CEO.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2017, 12:50 PM
Moo

Just needs a bit of tuning from Ford themselves since those numbers are already appearing in the Raptor, so there's no need for Hennessey Performance and their sketchy business model. But that's most likely going to appear in limited production special edition models that I won't be able to afford.

No big loss to me, but I do enjoy seeing vehicles pushed to their limits like a Bronco with a WD-40.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-03-2017, 01:04 PM

I thought that's a joke lol. Actually, this version looks sick. Do you guys know how many WD-40 cans come with this Bronco? I guess one in each door cup holder?
?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page